**The bet
Just last week my dear dear friend little miss (cy) mentioned to me that I should maybe broaden up my horizons by dating Asians. But of course my immediate reaction to stop such a ridiculous and absolutely absurd rumors that I would end up with an Asian boyfriend, was to set up a running bet with dear little miss cy.
** so the bet is on**
We have waged dinner of the others choice if and only if I ever end up with an Asian boy that makes me happy and keeps me happy for at least a year... (correct me if IM wrong dear little miss cy)
If inevitably I do end up with an Asian man and by god this will never in a million years happen, I should shoot myself between the eyes. I am not saying that I do not like Asians, god I do like my heritage but I would never ever date one only because I would be lacking the one thing that a relationship thrives on.... Physical attraction. (shallow moment) **as the crowd cheers**
This is me trying to psycho myself into believing that dear cy isn't at all right. Not that IM changing my standing with what I want in a man at the moment but what if she has a point... What if I have been barking up the wrong tree all this time... Maybe I shouldn't just play with pink dicks LOL but NAY I know I moved to aussieland for a reason and the reason is that IM just not made to live my life flirting with Asian men... ooh and of course the tiny little fact of actually having more of an opportunity of succeeding here than back home.
Well at least we will know that if I do ever end up with an Asian man that karma really exists in this world. +^_^+

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home