One liners
My dear friend F had this posted up on her blog... i thought it would be fun to do +^_^+
My ex made me happy for at least 6 months
Maybe i should move out
I love electronics (although i may not look like i do lol)
I dont like people who smell
I lose concentration very fast
People say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... (utter crap)
Love is confusing
Somewhere out there beneath the pale blue sky...
"I will always love you" is too hard to do unless youre god
Forever is the time its taking me to get a new job!!
I never do p.d.a. (public displays of affection)
I think the current u.s. president should be charged for genocide and crimes against humanity
When i wake up in the morning i love to have a loooooong hot shower.....
My past makes me learn to live for a better future
I get annoyed by unpolished and stupid humans
Parties are for me!!
My dog is a stuffed beagle
My cat is a stuffed babylion
Kisses are best when you least expect it
Tomorrow i hope i can live as jesus did
I really want to be healthy, happy and wealthy ( both relationship wise and money wise)
I have low tolerance for arrogance

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home