The psychobables of the insanely warped mind.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

whats left of me

Somedays its okay... somedays its not.....

for some time now, Ive watched my life pass me by in the rearview mirror
Pictures frozen in time which are becoming clearer,
I don't wanna waste another day stuck in the shadow of my mistakes...

why do I still want you and I feel you
crawling underneath my skin like a hunger, like a burning
to find a place I've never been... Now I'm broken, and I'm faded
I'm half the man I thought I would be But you can have
what's left of me...

I've been dying inside
little by little Nowhere to go
I'm goin outta my mind An endless circle
runnin from myself until
You gave me a reason for standing still

Falling faster barely breathing
Give me somethin to believe in and Tell me it's not all in my head!!
Take what's left of this man
Make me whole once again... please make me whole again!!
I've been dying inside you see I'm goin outta my mind!!!
I'm just runnin' in circles all the time!!!!

will you take whats left of me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home